After dialing a phone #, access codes, ID#s etc. aren't read or duplicate #s--anyone having issues?
randipup

I've had tech services try to figure out, and I've been back to the Verizon store 4 times, where they have readjusted DTMF tones and even replaced the device  with the same issue.  Since I use the phone for work and have to call into many teleconferences with access and moderator codes this is a major issue. I'm ready to return the phone, and I waited a long time for it.  Otherwise I'm having no issues--but one would think basic phone functions would work in such a high tech device.

0 Likes
Re: After dialing a phone #, access codes, ID#s etc. aren't read or duplicate #s--anyone having issues?
JasonT500
Enthusiast - Level 2

It took me a while to figure out that my Blackberry settings couldn't be read by Android.  I had to reprogram all my contacts with extensions, etc.  I did get my voicemail setting to work correctly.  Just initiate the call and all the inputs happen automatically.  Sounds like you may have a different issue though.  

0 Likes