Re: Ahhhhhhhhh.... We can only dream......
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

sandystorm wrote:
I do like Verizon

Sandy what do you like best about Verizon?  Is it the $172 million they have been fined in less then 12 months for accidentally by mistake overcharging their customers and the government. Maybe is the open and honest way they have responded to inquiries in regards to the imagined update that some Fascinate owners invented. Is it their very low competitives prices? Could it be their excellent customer service?

I Know, I Know...It's because they have such excellent coverage!!!  Did I guess right?

0 Likes
sandystorm

Smokie11 wrote:

sandystorm wrote:
I do like Verizon

Sandy what do you like best about Verizon?  Is it the $172 million they have been fined in less then 12 months for accidentally by mistake overcharging their customers and the government. Maybe is the open and honest way they have responded to inquiries in regards to the imagined update that some Fascinate owners invented. Is it their very low competitives prices? Could it be their excellent customer service?

I Know, I Know...It's because they have such excellent coverage!!!  Did I guess right?

I like most everything and dont care about the fines, they were fined so they had to pay. I like customer service and coverage, been with them now 10 years as of January

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

sandystorm wrote:

sandystorm wrote I like most everything and don't care about the fines, they were fined so they had to pay. I like customer service and coverage, been with them now 10 years as of January

That is really sad, reminds me of a lady friend that once told she didn't care how many other women her boyfriend cheated on...as long as he doesn't cheat on me.

Well, I hope Verizon never cheats on you.:smileywink:

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

Smokie11 wrote:

sandystorm wrote:
I do like Verizon

I would probably say "Coverage" according to the latest Consumer Reports, they do have the best coverage throughout the US, but coverage is not all that we should consider when selecting a provider
0 Likes