Another Problem Since Update
taym0704

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem as well but ever since the update when I go to take a picture with my phone it gets stuck on a screen that says "please wait" and after about 3 minutes it goes right back to the home screen. I really don't want to have to get another phone because this would be my 5th Android & 2nd Fascinate. I haven't done a factory reset yet but I doubt that will help the problem.

0 Likes
Re: Another Problem Since Update
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

taym0704 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem as well but ever since the update when I go to take a picture with my phone it gets stuck on a screen that says "please wait" and after about 3 minutes it goes right back to the home screen. I really don't want to have to get another phone because this would be my 5th Android & 2nd Fascinate. I haven't done a factory reset yet but I doubt that will help the problem.

A factory reset cannot hurt your phone, it can only help clear the issues you currently have.
0 Likes
taym0704

Will all of my pictures and music files be deleted even though I have an SD card?

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

taym0704 wrote:

Will all of my pictures and music files be deleted even though I have an SD card?

You could always backup your important music and picture files from your SD card to your PC before the factory reset.

0 Likes