Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
dtolin

Ever since the update I don't get calls and no record of the call itself and can't get text messages....or at least on time. VERY FRUSTRATING....this is my second replacement. Going into store this week. This is my lifeline!!!!! I dont have any other phone!

0 Likes
Re: Any One Having Missed Call Problem After ED04 Update Post Here So We Can Get A Count
techlife2
In my profession, having a phone that works as designed is paramount. Obviously, receiving calls is right at the top of list and should be a given. Whatever the problem, Verizon/Samsung need to get this particular issue resolved post haste! Right now, I am demanding that Verizon discount my service based on the average number of known calls I am not receiving. Down here in Alabama, we have had a lot of tornado damage and Verizon is blaming some of my issues with tower failures. Irregradless, Verzion has a responsibility to its customers - something they seem to have forgotten.
0 Likes
redskinredtaco

I am  randomly not recieving phone calls.  Called tech support and they did a factory reset.  the next day the same thing happened.  Called tech support and they sent me a new phone(Same P.O.S fascinate).  It just happened again.  Called tech support.  **bleep** wanted to to a reset again.  I told them I only had like 4 extra apps installed and wasnt going to play this game.  I want a new phone or out of my contract.  I've been with VZW for over 8 years,  This is the **bleep** the offered me 1) send me another POS Fascinate  2) give me a $50 credit and let me pick another phone 3) send me a droid X free.  What kind of **bleep** is that.  My phone is less than 8 months old.  I think we need to join together and get a class action lawsuit going.  ANy takers?

Paul

0 Likes
dtolin

UHG!!! Just talked to Samsung....they say they don't know about these issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done with Samsung phones.

0 Likes
Clarissa

I've missed a couple of calls a day with no notifications of missed calls.  Then I get voicemails hours after the missed calls with no notification icon.

0 Likes
beclark3

I have had the same exact problem. I have went in the store and called technical support.  They told me it was a call forwarding issue and to dial *73 to reverse the call forwarding.  Each time, it has worked for a day and then somehow goes back to missing calls.  I thought the update was supposed to make the phone better.  I am really becoming aggravated, what good is it to have a phone if you are not going to be able to receive calls when you need them?

0 Likes
marandaroo

Experiencing this same problem and am extremely frustrated as I'm expecting important phone calls about potential jobs. I've been told that when people try to call my phone, it oftentimes doesn't even go to voicemail. I've had several instances where I'm missing phone calls and receive a voicemail message hours later with no indication that someone even called (not showing up in my missed calls list). I've been missing numerous text messages. HIGHLY disappointed.

0 Likes
Z4driver
Enthusiast - Level 3

Count me in too.  Would love to have a phone that works.  Should have gone with AT&T.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello to the community!

I know this has been frustrating. Trust that we are aware of this matter and have escalated it to Samsung for resolution. As soon as this is resolved, we'll notify you. Thanks for your patience.

0 Likes
fascinated01

I have been having the same problem.  No ring and suddenly I have a notification that I have a voice mail.  Doesn't happen every time, but it frustrating. I don't think returning the phone for another is the answer.  Is ED04 froyo?  the problem seems to have gotten worse since the last update about 2 weeks ago.

Put me down as having my hand raised when asked about missed calls.

0 Likes