Anybody using Good for Enterprise? Contact problem.
Eva

The IT department at work is making us use Good for Enterprise to sync with Outlook.  For some reason, it will only organize Contacts as Last, First but I want First Last.  There are a couple of work arounds  1) export Outlook contacts to Google and then use the Google Contact list, or 2) put First Last (the entire name) in the First field.  But I don't want to do any of that.  I want Good to do it like I want.  I also tried changing the "file as" field in Outlook to First Last but apparently Good doesn't pick up that field. 

Ideas?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anybody using Good for Enterprise? Contact problem.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There is also a Lotus Notes Traveler application for Exchange with Lotus Domino Servers.

I would definitely contact Good technical support and work with your IT department to figure out the best solution.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

To be honest, I had never heard of Good for Enterprise until this post. Since it is a corporate solution I suspect you can get help from Good Technology's technical support. Any solution provided here would be a workaround at best and sometimes corporate IT departments take a dim view of workarounds that anyone else suggests, it often add a layer of complexity to their lives that they don't want. Good luck.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

GOOD:Android :: BES:Blackberry

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There is also a Lotus Notes Traveler application for Exchange with Lotus Domino Servers.

I would definitely contact Good technical support and work with your IT department to figure out the best solution.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes