Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
jenx69

Count me in!!!!  I only get a couple hours out of mine since the update!  and I have went in and turned off all running programs & everything I can do to save battery life!  SOOOOO frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
dressedinlayers

Having the same problem, more than half of incoming calls never ring or register in my call log, but I check my phone to find several new voicemail messages. Battery, with no calls, no texts, and mobile data turned off = about 6 hours

0 Likes
ponygirl22

Funny how it seems that the "solution" to this problem is the same thing that has always been said about battery life.  It's obviously not an issue with each person... the update to 2.2 really did a job on peoples phones.  Any real solutions out there besides going back to factory settings?

0 Likes
groovynurse

my battery used to go 2 days without charging now since the updates it last less than 4 hrs,  the display is using 77% never had that before, alway kill all the apps and running programs. 

0 Likes
dbottorf

2 phones in this household have been affected!  Using task manager after using applications is all I used to have to do prior to this update.  I  could go 1-1/2 to 2 days before having to recharge this phone.  Now it has to charge over night and by late afternoon it needs more of a charge.

Someone in a previous post stated that they were going through and shutting down all sorts of functions to get more battery life.  I didn't have to do this before and would really prefer not to hassle with it now.  Please get this problem fixed.

A phone that has to be plugged into the wall isn't a mobile phone!

0 Likes
ksmith95

Having the same problem, more than half of incoming calls never ring or register in my call log, but I check my phone to find several new voicemail messages. Phone worked fine before update!  We have 3 phones that were updated and have the same issues, adn another one that we never did the upgrade to that still works fine!

0 Likes
lumbndnguy38

since the update,i can go from having a full bar,then halfa bar to practically none in the span of a few hours,i think it,the battery,etc,has a mind of its own,other days it appears to remain good others i can be on my phone or txt or w/e and whap,the battery is gone......

0 Likes
randallg

Same thing...battery has gone from lasting 1.5 days (not heavy use) to being almost dead by 4:00 each day.  I turn it on at 6:00 am and with barely any use, 4:00 comes and it's either flashing or in the red! 

0 Likes
geoclark

YES! A whole room full of folks that are having the same problem. Used to charge my Fascinate every other day..... Now it is a very expensive door stop at 2 to 3  in the afternoon - until I can charge it up again.

Took it to a VZW store - the whiz kid say that I should turn off the BlueTooth - Oh, it's not even On. Turn off the GPS - Oh, it's not On either. Have I tried Airplane Mode?  Yeah -- then it's not much of a phone, is it?

0 Likes
NRR

Same issue...2 Fascinates with battery draining after a few hours of use.  And on top of the battery concern, having dropped calls, missed calls mysteriously go to voicemail without ringing, text messages not coming through and a screen that randomly freezes!  They're sending us 2 replacement Fascinates that I'm sure will bring the same set of issues.  Shame on you Verizon & Samsung....buck up and give your Fascinate customers the option to get a different phone for no charge (one with a completely different operating system)!

0 Likes