Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
CharlieZ

Beyond the missed calls, the freezes are what get me -- I have to pull the battery once a day on average to reset the phone.  If the battery doesn't die first...

0 Likes
Re: Anyone Who is have a Battery life issue since the update post here so we can have a count.
rothbling82
Talked to Lucas at tech support today who stated "Gingerbread is coming to the fascinate". Further, he stated that i should go on he internet and download gingerbread and install it on my fascinate to improve my battery life.
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

rothbling82 wrote:
Talked to Lucas at tech support today who stated "Gingerbread is coming to the fascinate". Further, he stated that i should go on he internet and download gingerbread and install it on my fascinate to improve my battery life.
Did he provide a link to it?
0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

If Gingerbread is released by VZW it will be OTA.  There is only one way to download it right now and it is not supported by VZW.

0 Likes
timeless46

I am almost a wits end regarding my fascinate. I loved it when i got it over a month  ago.  I just want verizon to fix the no receive calls and no texts, low battery life.  This is  minor but the ring is very not very loud..  Gives us a fix that will work, or lets us have another phone at a extreme low price.  Please do something before I hate this phone worse..Verizon makes us proud to be part of your network.  There is  alot of us fascinate owners who  do not like the phone or verizon.  Enough said

0 Likes
mytoy

I have the same problem after the upgrade. I can only make 2 calls and short ones and I have to charge the battery. I have to have my charger with me all the time at home to keep it charged.

0 Likes
rothbling82
@SFO....i agree. Thats why it blew me away that GB was the suggested resolution...
0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

rothbling82 wrote:

This might be a solution for them have the customer void there warranty so they don't have to fix it

0 Likes
rothbling82
Concur...lol
0 Likes
rothbling82
BTW....Lucas recommended XDA Developers
0 Likes