Anyone else hate the update?
Rn3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Group text- failed.  Battery life- constantly draining. Slow as ever.  I absolutely hate this phone now.  What a waste.

Re: Anyone else hate the update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a working phone that lasts, Rn@ent. Let's review this more together. With regards to your phone when did you complete the update on your device? What kind of phone do you have?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PAMLEM94

Yes.  Since my update, my contacts disappeared, and I can't get them to transfer from the Verizon. Cloud.  Anyone have a fix?

0 Likes
Rn3
Enthusiast - Level 2

S6 edge PLUS.  April 18,2017

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAMLEM94,

We all rely on our contacts icon, it's like a digital Rolodex. Let's see what we can find to help you out with this. Please allow me to explain that the Favorites tab has been moved to a group within the Contact list. Starred (favorited) contacts should show within this Favorites subcategory at the top of the contact list. If the update did not retain this information, you may need to tap the star for each contact that they desire to appear in this list. Please give this a try, and let us know if it's still occurring.

In the meantime, do you have your contacts backed up in Gmail?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes