Anyone else having problems with message and group texting?
meronem
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having problems with message and group texting?
CHRISSYO29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know i have intermitted problems within the last week or two. texts not sending and then i get a whole bunch come in a few hours later

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text message is my main means of communication so I understan the importance of it working properly. CHRISSYO29, you've come to the right place for help.

Are you getting error message when this happens? Where are you located when this happens (zip)? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PURPHEKT

I have the same problem with group texting.  I am getting individual e-mail from another person, yet the group messaging, I do not get.  No error messages show up.  Zip here is 95014.  Phone is Galaxy S6.  Appreciate the help.

0 Likes
PURPHEKT

Oops.  Correction above.  Getting individual text from another person, just not group messages from them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PURPHEKT, we want you to be able to receive your group message. I know I depend on my group message whenever I go out with my friends. We've checked the area and see no reports. Let's get this fixed as soon as possible. When did this start? Is happening to all number or just a specific number? What messaging application are you using?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes