Anyone else still waiting for the 4.1.1 update?
r0d
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Just like the title says.. I haven't received the 4.1.1 update yet.  Should I keep waiting or could something be wrong?  Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else still waiting for the 4.1.1 update?
Cooperphile
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The update is a WiFi only update.  Are you connected to a WiFi network and then go to settings > about phone > system updates?  What happens when you check for updates?

There is also a trick posted elsewhere in the community of clearing the google framework to help force a check.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Cooperphile
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I check for updates, it says, "Your system is currently up to date."  I have WiFi and I have cleared the data and force-stopped Google Services Framework numerous times.  No beans.

0 Likes
cmwarren1313

Yeap, still waiting, really? It takes a month to roll out and I still don't have it. Had this phone since January and it always feels like I'm the last to get an update. Tried the framework force stop clear data, recheck for update trick like 30 times over the last 2 days...still nothing. Still 4.04, Build # IMM30B...

0 Likes
slimb9

if you are on build "imm30b" then you are on a leaked build that was never official.  so im assuming you are no longer on the upgrade path. can anyone verify this?

0 Likes
r0d
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, too, have been constantly using the GSF trick and checking for updates for the past month with no success. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are all being very patient. Ann154 gave some great suggestions on how to try to get the update to Jelly Bean a little faster, but Samsung is still in the process of rolling out the update to all the Nexus users. The newest version, Build number JRO03O- Baseband Version I515.10 V.FF02 / I515.FG02, began to be seen on phones last month and can sometimes take a while to reach every device. Keep being patient and trying the updates on WiFi that Ann154 suggested and you'll receive the updates soon.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ebaebae

make sure you are connected to WIFI? haha

0 Likes
hatterny

I, too, am still waiting for Jellybean.  I just tonight realized that everyone else is on 4.0.4, but I still have 4.0.3, build IML74K.  Could this be my problem?  How can I fix this?  I tried force stopping/clearing data from Framework dozens of times over the last month, but all that did was screw up my Play account (fixed by signing out of my Google account and back in again, which was kind of a pain). 

0 Likes