April Security Update
JOHCAS45

When will the april security patch be available for the note 4?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: April Security Update
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You've come to the right place for help JOHCAS45. Keeping your phone up to date is definitely important, so I completely understand your concern.

Once any new update becomes available you can view them here Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's if Samsung is going to update it anymore.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You've come to the right place for help JOHCAS45. Keeping your phone up to date is definitely important, so I completely understand your concern.

Once any new update becomes available you can view them here Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes