Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

April's Fool
techlife2

Is everbody ready for the big day?  I thought I would start out early this year and spread the word first - "Froyo will be released on April 1st, 2011".  :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Re: April's Fool
mdram4x4
Champion

techlife2 wrote:

Is everbody ready for the big day?  I thought I would start out early this year and spread the word first - "Froyo will be released on April 1st, 2011".  :smileyvery-happy:

but it was released it came out on Feb 29th, 2011.

it was availbel

0 Likes
techlife2

too funny :smileywink:

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor

Both samsung and verizon have vowed to treat their fascinate owners with respect, NOT!!!

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast

techlife2 wrote:

It will be released before that

0 Likes
gsp10
No It want when I hit my check for update button out doesn't download it so that means it is not released yet
0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion

gsp10 wrote:
No It want when I hit my check for update button out doesn't download it so that means it is not released yet

well duh, it was only available on feb 29th.

0 Likes
gsp10
Well That means it's not released yet. Right?
0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion

*sigh*

0 Likes
gsp10
Right
0 Likes