Are my old ringtones gone?
Cinderqh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are my old ringtones not backed up? Do I have to download them again?

It was 2 yrs ago, anyone have suggestions for free ringtones?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Are my old ringtones gone?
Daegen
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is a backup service that Verizon offers, but I believe you have to activate it for it to start working. From then on, it will back up your contacts and ringtones for when you switch phones. You would have to contact Verizon or look under your account online to see if you have this service and if it was turned on for your phone.

0 Likes
Cinderqh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously? My last reply was removed?

Just because I said that Verizon tried to charge me again for the ringtones that I had already purchased for my previous phone and that were backed up? Really? Or because I said that after I complained enough, they removed the charges?

And the downloading issue isnt resolved. The 2 different technical support people that I talked to, on 2 different nights, have been unable to figure out how to get the ringtones out of my message Inbox and into Ringtones where I can use them. I can save them, but we have no idea where they are being saved to. Not in my music player or VZ Tones. Not in the Ringtones setting.

Are ringtones a difficult issue with the Fascinate? It seems like very baked technology.

shufflehead921
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good Luck!!!!   I cant find how to do this ANYWHERE!!!  What a RIPOFF!

0 Likes