As of yesterday I cannot see any call log on my account. It has stopped on Feb.21,2024
DonnaGP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else having this trouble too? My message log barely works too. It`s so behind on message log and call log. Basically both has stopped. The call log has completely stopped on Feb.21.2024. I even called Verizon yesterday Feb.22,2024 and they said that the tech team is working on it. 

Re: As of yesterday I cannot see any call log on my account. It has stopped on Feb.21,2024
MerBat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same!!! So glad it’s not me thinking something is wrong in my head. I think it’s behind today when I checked it showed all of 2.21 and like 2-3 calls from 2.22. Frustrating! 

Re: As of yesterday I cannot see any call log on my account. It has stopped on Feb.21,2024
DonnaGP
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is. It’s still behind. It’s only showing Feb. 22 but not all of the message and call logs. It’s so frustrating. I’ve tried the Verizon app and the website and it’s still not showing anything. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties seeing your logs, DonnaGP. Have you tried from a web browser? Any new updates to your device or apps? -Joe

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your account is vital, especially if you are managing your call log. Verizon is here to offer the support you need.

What recent changes have you made? How are you attempting to access the call history (My Verizon app or website)? Aside from this particular problem any other issues?

~Gilbert

0 Likes
DonnaGP
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s finally fixed. Thank you 

0 Likes