Re: Attention those of you who are looking to get a Droid Charge Phone
greend21

Hey guys, the Charges are back in stock for the replacement policy.  I went to a store this morning to talk to tech support and they had an email stating the options of the Charge, X2, and Incredible 2.  I told them I wanted the Charge and had no problems ordering it.  Its a certified like new but I dont really care as long as it works.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Billy, my wife and I are in the same situation as you. We would like to get the Charge, as the screen is just as beautiful as the Fascinates.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Indianafanatic, good afternoon! I was wondering, my wife and I are in the same situation, was this an easy process for you? Were they well aware of the issue and not give you hassles?

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

DC5_K20Z1 wrote:

Indianafanatic, good afternoon! I was wondering, my wife and I are in the same situation, was this an easy process for you? Were they well aware of the issue and not give you hassles?

It seems each store has a different policy or staff are unaware, you just have to make aware of the new policy
0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

DC5_K20Z1 wrote:

Billy, my wife and I are in the same situation as you. We would like to get the Charge, as the screen is just as beautiful as the Fascinates.

Hi DC5_K20Z1,

In reviewing your posting, I apologize your having issues with your Samsung Fascinate devices.  As of July 28, 2011, there has been a new software update made available for the Samsung Fascinate thus replacing the option for exchanging your device for a Samsung Charge. Were you able to update both of your Samsung Fascinate devices? Here is a link to assist you with the software update process.

The software enhancements include:

• Improved to properly receive incoming calls.
  • After sending a multi-recipient SMS message, single-recipient SMS messages will send correctly.
  • SMS message reply is sent to the correct recipient.
  • Google Books is now preloaded.

I ask you can try the latest software update for the Samsung Fascinate to see if it resolves your concerns. If you need more assistance, send me a private message with your information and details of the issues your experiencing. I hope this help. 

0 Likes
nana488
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree!  What other places won't allow you to get something else when what you've PURCHASED or PURCHASING is defective?  It's like we're trapped.  We are holding up our end of the bargain by being COMMITTED for 2 years!  But they're not holding up their end of the bargain.  Not right!

0 Likes