Auto-Sync doesn't
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since I updated my Fascinate to i500.DL09 the Settings > Account and sync > Auto-sync option does not stay checked. The i500.EA28 update does not correct this . Has anyone else experienced this and or have a fix?

Verizon...help please!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto-Sync doesn't
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

SOLVED!

Thank you ! With your reply in mind I checked Android Optimizer and found I had unchecked Automatic synchronization in Power saving > Power optimizer to save battery power. I checked it and immediately received a Gmail and checking Auto-sync I noticed it was checked too. It's great to know I can rely on the community. THANK YOU!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

16 Views and no replies. Am I the only one with this issue?

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
Didn't know there was an issue until I checked my sync statuses. Gmail is syncing fine, but not my msn account. Error message says sync is experiencing some problems and will be back shortly.
0 Likes
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gmail does not sync while my Outlook work account does even though the Auto-sync function is unchecked.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I had an issue with this quite a while back on my Eris.  At the time I was using a task killer and inadvertently killed the service that syncs gmail.  I was able to get it back with a restart but you could also try shutting off the phone and pulling the battery for about 20 sec or so or, removing and re-adding the account.

0 Likes
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

SOLVED!

Thank you ! With your reply in mind I checked Android Optimizer and found I had unchecked Automatic synchronization in Power saving > Power optimizer to save battery power. I checked it and immediately received a Gmail and checking Auto-sync I noticed it was checked too. It's great to know I can rely on the community. THANK YOU!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

And to think I almost didn't post that because it didn't quite match the situation.  

0 Likes
St3v3
Enthusiast - Level 3

A word can change the world

0 Likes