Auto start a program?
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
I use the "Missed Call" program. Is there any way to have the program automatically start when I turn the phone on?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto start a program?
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I use missed calls and mine is always on but check on page with the settings at the bottom there are two boxes at bottom of page that you can click on and the one says statis icon and other says auto start and both mine are checked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I use missed calls and mine is always on but check on page with the settings at the bottom there are two boxes at bottom of page that you can click on and the one says statis icon and other says auto start and both mine are checked.

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
All I see is a place to check the status icon and disable. I guess what I was looking for was something like an "autoexec.bat" location to enable the program on startup. I'll check both icons and power down the phone and see if it comes back online.
0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
PS - will only check the status icon...
0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Well the auto start is to the right of that and mine is checked and it's always on after I shut off phone

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
Bigfrank - Thanks! It worked! I still only have the two boxes to check, status icon or disable. I checked the status icon, power cycled the phone and the missed call program came right up and works like a charm. I did notice that in the task manager, it doesn't show the program as running, but more ram is being used even though it shows no programs running. Anywho, you got me up and running!
0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

That's because it runs as a service in the background rather than an app unless you open it. 

0 Likes