Re: BING - REALLY?
Carlmagnus98

I disagree. I'm the type of guy that likes to give "everything" a try.  The BING search engine is a joke.  How convenient to have it on my home screen, but everytime I try to look for something it freezes the phone OR routes me to New York City.  I do love that town but it doesn't do me alot of good when I live in Sacramento California!!!!  It just doesn't work, and if it worked, I would not have a problem with it, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK 80% OF THE TIME.  That's not a passing grade in  my book. Verizon....I KNOW YOU CAN GIVE US A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Robbei

I don't know as much as most, but I wanted this phone.  So I bought it.  Then I used the browser, located Google, bookmarked it, moved Bing on my homescreen to the trash, and moved the Google bookmark to replace Bing. No 3rd party launcher, no extra apps.  Downloaded Google Maps too, and it works just fine.  I must have done something wrong but it sure works right for me.

0 Likes
Reconguru

Bing is really horrible on this phone.  My iphone with google works so much better.  Bing fails me most of the time and I rarely get the voice translation that I need.

I hope there will be an easy way to change to google soon.  else the Fascinate will go back in the box and I'll return to my Storm and use the Iphone for fun.

Did I mention the Iphone works, no problems, no lockup, no BING.

0 Likes