Backup Assistant not working
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

When I sync my contacts from either Verizon or my phone, the information is not duplicated to other one.  Anyone else having this problem or know the cure?  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant not working
rakearake
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this problem, too!  I need it to send contacts from verizon to my phone.

0 Likes
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Evidently Verizon is having problems with Backup Assistant.  If you look at the posts and the number of phones returned, I would think eventually they will fix it. I have found that if I sync from the phone to Verizon it works a lot of the time.  If I sync from Verizon to my phone it does not work.  Let me know if you have any luck.  Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can always export the contact list out of backup assistant and import into the gmail contacts. That way the sync would be through google and you can disable the sync with backup assistant.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ErinCyr

I am having this same problem. I am able to sync from phone to verizon, however if I add or update a contact on verizon it does not sync to my phone. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

0 Likes