Backup Assistant with Samsung Fascinate
mistylyn23

I have had issues with the backup assistant since I purchased the phone a year and a half ago, now that I need to switch phones I am hoping to resolve the issue first. My backup assistant worked fine on my previous phone, when I switched to fascinate it never synced it always says there is an authentication failure and when I try to manually backup it asks me to enter my pin which it says is incorrect or may have changed on the website. I can't even log in to backup assistant on my Verizon because it says backup assistant is not installed on my phone, how do I uninstall and reinstall backup assistant on my  phone? Please help!!

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant with Samsung Fascinate
ybother

i do not know how to get it back other then a hard reset maybe, but i don't think that is what your looking for. My suggestion is to see if there are any other back-up apps that are tailored to what you need.

0 Likes
dragonflyher
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have that same phone with the very same issues that I was recently able to fix with the help of a Verizon employee at the wireless store. Call first to make sure they have the correct software and that it is working as not all stores have the capability. He hooked it up on his software which downloaded my contacts and not sure how but it's been working great after months w/o it.

Like you I am overdo for upgrade but relieved it's actually functioning. Phone tech dept should be able to tell you if BUA contacts are available and if they can't upload over the phone they can locate the closest store with the software. The lady I spoke with even called them to verify it was working. Hope it helps!

0 Likes
mistylyn23

Thank you!

0 Likes
mistylyn23

Thank you!

0 Likes