Re: Battery Issue after update?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

wasn't aware there was one in the market.  The one I have requires that dreaded word of which we cannot speak. 

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't get from market it was with the widgets and settings to make book marks. The Samsung widgets in that area

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

what one comes with the phone that everyone is referring to?

0 Likes
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

Yes that is correct.  Automatic Sync can lower the life cycle of your battery.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

what are you talking about oshaeg? who mentioned autosync?

0 Likes
Bri333

I can't get my phone to stay off when charging. It turns itself right back on. Anyone know how to fix this? 

I, too, noticed worse battery life after the DL09 update and figured it was the backlight at bottom. Is there a way to set a timeout on the backlight?

0 Likes
Flash-Lite

Check under settings, applications, development, STAY AWAKE.  If checked it will STAY AWAKE when charging.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Flash-Lite just because you have stay awake while your charging on wont hurt battery life as it is charging. I have Pandora radio screen turned on while listening and put on charger and it is all lit up and the phone still charges to 100%

0 Likes
rudyo760

I must be blessed... I have owned a Fascinate for 3 weeks... my battery life lasts 2.5 days. I use some internet, 5-7 texts a day and just  a few phone calls..... I am amazed.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

rudyo760 wrote:

I must be blessed... I have owned a Fascinate for 3 weeks... my battery life lasts 2.5 days. I use some internet, 5-7 texts a day and just  a few phone calls..... I am amazed.

You must be blessed because my phone with everything turned off except phone power itself drops 25% over night idle

0 Likes