Battery Life
taym0704

What is killing the battery? I literally had a full battery turned my phone off and back on and now it's flashing red. I always turn my brightness all the way down to save battery and yet it says that the display is still using 72% of my battery life...that makes no sense to me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery Life
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

mytoy,

I understand your concern with the battery life on your Fascinate.  I have the same phone, and had the same problem after I did the software update as well.  I would like to make one suggestion that resolved my battery life issue, I did a Hard Reset and just reloaded all of my data back onto the device.  My battery now last throughout the day.  I am including a link with detailed instructions & screen shots for resetting the Samsung Fascinate, just ensure your data is backed up prior to doing the reset.

Hard Reset - Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500

Let me know how this works out for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mytoy

I have the same issues. I turned my display off and changed my screen time out and stopped all the email accounts from Sync. 

I can make one phone call and my battery needs charging. I don't understand it either. Ever since I did the 2.2 update I have this problem.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

mytoy,

I understand your concern with the battery life on your Fascinate.  I have the same phone, and had the same problem after I did the software update as well.  I would like to make one suggestion that resolved my battery life issue, I did a Hard Reset and just reloaded all of my data back onto the device.  My battery now last throughout the day.  I am including a link with detailed instructions & screen shots for resetting the Samsung Fascinate, just ensure your data is backed up prior to doing the reset.

Hard Reset - Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500

Let me know how this works out for you!

0 Likes