Battery stuck at 100%
dgoller
Enthusiast - Level 2

My battery the last couple days has been indicating a 100% charge all day.  It also keeps the 100% icon in the status bar.  When I try to shut down the phone and restart it I just get an empty battery on the screen.  The only way to get it to turn back on is to plug it in, then it changes the battery on the screen to indicate the battery level and it will turn on.  Do I have a bad battery, or a bad phone?  Has anyone else seen this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery stuck at 100%
dgoller
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually called into support on Monday, and they sent me a replacement battery, and a CLN phone body.  Got everything activated on the new phone, and everything seems fine now.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good afternoon.

This is not something you should be experiencing with any device. When did it start?  If you haven't done so already, I will be happy to troubleshoot the device with you.  Please send me a Private Message and I will get in contact with you to personally assist you. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
dgoller
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually called into support on Monday, and they sent me a replacement battery, and a CLN phone body.  Got everything activated on the new phone, and everything seems fine now.  

0 Likes