Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS WAITING FOR 2.2:
sputnik998
Member

People, lets mobilize!! all of us should flood samsung with comments or calls at the SAME TIME until they release the update. They are playing us! who is with me?? why is it that samsung is releasing a new line of phones, galaxy x 2, but they have yet to provide the software maintenance for their EXISTING phones that was promised by samsung AND verizon 8 months ago?? The fact that they are putting energy and workers into making NEW phones while the fascinate continues to be neglected DRIVES ME MAD. We have yet to even get a STATEMENT that the dl09 update BROKE THE USB MOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO with their verizon spamware that isnt compatible on mac. If you read this, lets plan to flood samsung with comments all at the same time, say tonight, tuesday march 15 at 7pm? we could flood their website or call them all at the same time to complain. The vibrant folks did this and had their update the next day! Lets organize people! Comment here if your down to flood samsung, come on what do u have to loose! lets push them against the wall!

 

edit: maybe not tonight, as the poster below pointed out, it would be too soon to mobilize enough people. if we can get more people commenting, we can come up with a consensus. i believe if we can pull this off we can really push samsung into a corner, we've got nothing to loose!

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS:
Dad-Bill
Novice

I don't think tonight at 7:00 would be very effective. If something like this is going to send a message there has to be thousands of fascinate owners contacting samsung at the same time. It will take awhile to get the word out across the nation. Posting this on relevant forums could help to do this. Maybe in a couple of weeks there would be enough fascinate owners to voice their opinions at one time!? I agree something has to be done. Maybe this will verbally kick them in the **bleep** and wake them up. After samsung, then verizon, both are responsible!

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS:
sputnik998
Member

yeah your right, i was trying to get everyones attention, but a later date would probably be more effective to mobilize more people to do this. lets try to organize something! what do you think would be a good time/ date? once we choose a date we can go to all the droid forums and places like xda and try to get people. the vibrant folks did this and literally had their update the next day. and your totally right, first samsung then verizon the next day, they are just as responsible. if we can get a bunch of people together to do this we can really make samsung sweat! when i called them today they said they have "no knowledge that anyone is upset with samsung for the delayed update"! if we can get even a 1000 people to call samsung all at the same time to tell them "Never Again" will we buy their phones, we can at least stop them from denying the fact that people are upset about being lied to, and put some real pressure on them.

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS:
Dad-Bill
Novice

How about April 1st? The theme could be {edited to comply with Terms of Service}


A time would have to be picked to include those on the west coast, maybe about 9:00 P.M. EST. Are the phones open at samsung at that time???
This whole thing may be like spitting in the wind but it would be a good peaceful exercise in voicing our opinions!

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS:
sputnik998
Member

Dad-Bill wrote:

How about April 1st? The theme could be {edited to comply with Terms of Service}


A time would have to be picked to include those on the west coast, maybe about 9:00 P.M. EST. Are the phones open at samsung at that time???
This whole thing may be like spitting in the wind but it would be a good peaceful exercise in voicing our opinions!


 

{edited to comply with Terms of Service}


i'll look into samsung's hours. that would be great if we could actually pull something like this off. I think it would be much more effective than just posting complaints on forums like this, or calling samsung individually. i really think we could make waves with this if we could get enough people to flood the call centers or crash samsung's website. i'll be interested if they still try to say "we have no knowledge of any customer dissatisfaction with samsung regarding the update" (yes they really said something like that). i was hoping this thread would attract more people though, it seems that everyone is content being frustrated and complaining on the internet rather than mobilizing and joining forces against samsung to ensure our voices are heard. come on people, lets make this happen! we've got nothing to loose!

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS:
NuDroidUsrr
Sr. Member

 


sputnik998 wrote:

Dad-Bill wrote:

How about April 1st? The theme could be {edited to comply with Terms of Service}


A time would have to be picked to include those on the west coast, maybe about 9:00 P.M. EST. Are the phones open at samsung at that time???
This whole thing may be like spitting in the wind but it would be a good peaceful exercise in voicing our opinions!


 

{edited to comply with Terms of Service}


i'll look into samsung's hours. that would be great if we could actually pull something like this off. I think it would be much more effective than just posting complaints on forums like this, or calling samsung individually. i really think we could make waves with this if we could get enough people to flood the call centers or crash samsung's website. i'll be interested if they still try to say "we have no knowledge of any customer dissatisfaction with samsung regarding the update" (yes they really said something like that). i was hoping this thread would attract more people though, it seems that everyone is content being frustrated and complaining on the internet rather than mobilizing and joining forces against samsung to ensure our voices are heard. come on people, lets make this happen! we've got nothing to loose!


  I think the {edited to comply with Terms of Service}


would be a great idea, that way we could see the number of people that care about it...

 

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS WAITING FOR 2.2:
NuDroidUsrr
Sr. Member

 


sputnik998 wrote:

People, lets mobilize!! all of us should flood samsung with comments or calls at the SAME TIME until they release the update. They are playing us! who is with me?? why is it that samsung is releasing a new line of phones, galaxy x 2, but they have yet to provide the software maintenance for their EXISTING phones that was promised by samsung AND verizon 8 months ago?? The fact that they are putting energy and workers into making NEW phones while the fascinate continues to be neglected DRIVES ME MAD. We have yet to even get a STATEMENT that the dl09 update BROKE THE USB MOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO with their verizon spamware that isnt compatible on mac. If you read this, lets plan to flood samsung with comments all at the same time, say tonight, tuesday march 15 at 7pm? we could flood their website or call them all at the same time to complain. The vibrant folks did this and had their update the next day! Lets organize people! Comment here if your down to flood samsung, come on what do u have to loose! lets push them against the wall!

 

edit: maybe not tonight, as the poster below pointed out, it would be too soon to mobilize enough people. if we can get more people commenting, we can come up with a consensus. i believe if we can pull this off we can really push samsung into a corner, we've got nothing to loose!


 

 I am currently tweeting Samsung Galaxy S Support now, letting them know that we are not happy about the lack of update, and no news about any update from Samsung, while others are getting updates.

  If you want, tweet them also....  @GalaxySsupport

 

 The only thing I hate is when people get down right rude to them. Yes, people are frustrated, but name calling is not the answer.

0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS WAITING FOR 2.2:
Droidbotics
Member
Hey,just sent them 5
0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS WAITING FOR 2.2:
jaacckk
Member
0 Likes
Re: CALLING OUT TO ALL FASCINATE OWNERS WAITING FOR 2.2:
wardcst24
Novice

So they are not aware of any one being upset

Realy

I think there could be enough to freeze up there switch boards sure worth a shot.

((((( We will see if they can here us now?)))))

0 Likes