Calendar App
YOCO

Does anyone know of a calendar app that will allow me to customize my own repeatable criteria?  For example, I want something to repeat every 42 days.  I like the fascinate calendar but it wont allow me to customize this.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Calendar App
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you are using Gmail to sync your calendar, try logging into the Google calendar with a PC. There are more repeat options through there than on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
YOCO

Thanks but even the gmail calendar doesnt give me the option to have an activity repeat every 42 days.  It maxes out at 30.  Its situations like these that make me miss my Blackberry Tour...

Thanks again for replying!

0 Likes
10sEn
Contributor - Level 3

With a little math, you can figure out that 42 days is 6 weeks.  So, if you set your event (on Google calendar) to repeat every 6 weeks, then you should have something that repeats every 42 days.

However, if you need something to repeat on a number of days greater than 30 and not divisible by 7, then you may be out of luck without downloading an app, like Touch Calendar.

0 Likes