Re: Calls going directly to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ATINK, making sure you are receiving all of your important phone calls is vital. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. Just to clarify are all of your phone calls going straight to Voicemail? When did this start? Are you able to place phone calls, send/receive text messages and use data? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
alloyed2sea

Yes, mee too on a Galaxy 8- AND now the corrective post by JohnnyNoCash363 is no longer available. This is a SERIOUS problem Verizon - you must fix this. 

Pronto.

Sadly

Eric

0 Likes
alloyed2sea

GENIUS!

Thank you ever SO much for your post - it seems to work (so far).

Will keep everyone posted.

Cheers!

- Eric

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy things are going good for you at this time. We'll be on standby for assistance if needed.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
User5011

I was having this problem with calls going straight to voicemail.  Saw this thread and turned off "LTE, VoLTE".  My calls are now ringing through instead of going to voicemail.  Makes zero sense why these would be related, but it works.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to learn you are getting your calls again. We are here should you need any assistance.

0 Likes
robbinsdk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone X and my wife has the iPhone 8 and both our phones started going straight to voicemail about a month or so ago.  

It was right around the 2nd to last iOS update I think. 

DND is off, sound is on and yet it doesn’t ring.  If I have my watch on I will get calls ring thru to it, sometimes but not always. 

I will try the HD Voicemail tip some others have tried.  I’ve checked all other settings I can think of without resetting the the entire phone, which is a pia! 

Any other suggestions? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Turning off HD Voice is a great trouble shootings step to try, robbinsdk. It's imperative we get this corrected. Are you able to make outbound calls without any issues? Is this happening in one specific location or everywhere you go? Are data or texting services affected at all?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
YadiraC

I have been having this issue with my iPhone Xr , i already did all the "troubleshooting" and still all calls go straight to VM , my concern is that i use this phone for work and i have been having to return all the  calls since i only receive a "missing call"  - My problem started last week when ALL my calls were being forwarded to another number, got that fixed but now it is this? It is completely  unacceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you get all your calls, YadiraC. You came to the right place for some help. Please dial *73 and send from your iPhone. You will hear a few confirmation beeps. Next, have someone call you and let us know what happens with that call.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes