Camera Delay
daisy002

For some reason when I take a picture, there is now a delay before it shows on the screen. It used to be you would see it instantaneously. I have gone through my settings and am stumped.....It is driving me nuts!

0 Likes
Re: Camera Delay
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Have you installed any new apps lately?  Mine doesn't do that but a friends does. We figured it is caused by an app but not sure which one.

0 Likes
daisy002

Well I frequently install apps. If your friend figures out which one is the culprit I would love to know ! I hate to uninstall all of them just to figure it out....frustrated on this one !

0 Likes
hitechgreg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine started doing it after the last big update...  Thought about doing a restore on the phone but hate to download my favorite games again.  lol

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Mine has had a delay since it was brand new, I just thought it was supposed to be that way... like some digital cameras are.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Wow I'm shocked to hear about camera being slow because I have had two of the updates since I got phone in December and think it is the fastest camera I have ever had on a phone. My others had big delays but my EnV Touch took the best pictures when posted on computer. The Fascinate is fast but I dont care for quality of pics. The vids turn out good on PC in high definition they are great.

0 Likes
asolsky
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem since the update last week and I HATE IT! How can I get it back to the way it was... can I reverse the update???

0 Likes