Camera/Gallery Memory Issue
DaFlava737
Hi all, For some reason, every time I go to my camera or gallery it says I have to insert my memory card to take a picture or view pictures. I have never inserted a memory card into my phone, so I have no idea why it is prompting me to do this. I looked in camera settings and memory settings, but I couldn't find anything to change this. I have had this phone for months and have had no problems taking pictures/videos or viewing them until recently. Would this possibly have been changed by a software update? I can't think of anything I changed that could have made this happen. Thanks for any help/advice.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Camera/Gallery Memory Issue
ILikeColdPizza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Open your phone and make sure your MicroSD card is still in your phone properly. It may have come out slightly and that will make it so your phone isn't detecting it. It's just above your battery to the right of your camera lense. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ILikeColdPizza
Enthusiast - Level 2

Open your phone and make sure your MicroSD card is still in your phone properly. It may have come out slightly and that will make it so your phone isn't detecting it. It's just above your battery to the right of your camera lense. 

0 Likes
DaFlava737
Again, I have never put a card in my phone. I want to save and view photos/videos from my internal memory.
0 Likes
DaFlava737
Nevermind. Your solution worked. Thank you for your help.
0 Likes