Camera issue
sierra1589

I have the Galaxy Nexus and from the first day it has had an issue with the camera where on the screen (and it saves it on the photos it takes as well) there is a strip on the right side (about 1/5th of the photo) that has a rainbow of colors on it, I called my Verizon store that I got the phone at and they told me that I may just need to wait for an update or that I "may just be imagining the problem" but still no update and I don't think all of my friends who have also seen the issue are also insane as the Verizon rep treated me... I cant take any sort of photos with my phone or video, has anyone else had this issue or is it really only my phone?...

this is a picture that I took and you can clearly see the issue here:

thumbnail.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Camera issue
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

I would go back and tell them to replace the phone now. If it cant be fixed now then it needs replaced. There is never any info on coming updates and what they'll fix. They are wasting your time and feeding you bs.

0 Likes
Camera issue
ghyrome
Enthusiast - Level 1

My sGnVz has had many problems, but never the issue that you are having. I would demand a replacement.

0 Likes
scorch968
Enthusiast - Level 3

Take some pics using the demo phone in the store and then again with yours. If you can make it happen in the store I think they will have a hard time denying you a replacement.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to all of the community members for assisting sierra1589.

Sierra1589, that certainly can be frustrating to happen with a new phone. I need additional information from you so I can assist you further. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and mobile number so that I can assist you better.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Lena A.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport    

0 Likes