Can't send or receive texts from iPhones on my new Galaxy S6
Mecolburn74

I can't send or receive texts from iphones on my new Galaxy S6.  I have never had an iPhone and I never had issues until I switched to Verizon and got the new Galaxy S6.   All the forums state to deregister my number from iMessages but I don't have an account on apples to deregister.    What do I need to do to fix the issue with texting?

0 Likes
Re: Can't send or receive texts from iPhones on my new Galaxy S6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mecolburn74,

I would first like to welcome you to the VZW family. As text message is a major form of communication these days we definitely want you to be able to receive and send all your text. I truly appreciate all the research you have done already regarding this messaging issue. We would love to take a crack at this to get you back in action. What exactly happens when you try to send a text to an iPhone and what happens when some one with an iPhone tries to text you? What messaging applciation are you using to send and receive text?
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't send or receive texts from iPhones on my new Galaxy S6
Mecolburn74

I have tried verizon's message+ and Samsung messages app. Neither work.

Messages say sent by my phone but are not received by my families 3 other

iphones. They also can't send to me.

I have set theirs to use SMS so they are not limited to Apple imessage.

Matt

On Oct 10, 2015 5:01 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes