bigdaddydave
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Larry I've done that and it helped but my phone is having a problem

of picking up the 3g signal when coming off of wifi

Re: Can't send pictures via sms or mms!
bearone21
Legend

fwiw:

i can't send any attachment with a text message with droid x. it would be nice to have the option.

0 Likes
aimeechristine4

Hi I'm having the same problem...my Galaxy Nexus gets stuck on "sending" when I try to send a picture. My data is enable but it still isn't sending. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
fast29

Hi I have this sending picture in mms with the Samsung galaxy iii also! It worked fine and today I can not send pics. it says that the file is not supported! It is a pic i just took with the camera on the phone???????   Thanks for any help you can give. Denise

0 Likes
rsrarig

I am having the same issue...can you suggest ways to fix it.  I have been to the Verizon store and they did not fix the issue for me.  Verizon Support asked me to turn off WiFi and then reset the phone.  That did not work either.  I have pics that have been "sending" for over 24 hours.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fast29,
Congratulations on your new Galaxy SIII.
I also had the same issue and have contacted Samsung to advised them of the issue. I downloaded a 3rd party camera app thru Play Store, (Vignette Demo), and I was able to use/ send/ attach via MMS so you should be able to do the same in the interim.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RacerCG
Enthusiast - Level 2

This seems to have helped me, as I was having the same problem with my new Galaxy Nexus (on 4.1.1 Jelly Bean). It fixed the "eternal sending" message and my pictures appeared to go through, but my wife never received them on her iPhone 5 (also on Verizon, running iOS 6.0.1). She also can't send MMS messages to me. I checked her iPhone's settings for something similar to your suggestion, but other than turning 4G on all the time, I don't find anything like that. She is able to send MMS to and receive them from other friends.

Any thoughts? I can now and always have been able to send and receive SMS (text) messages with no problems.

Thanks!

0 Likes
RacerCG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any luck finding a full solution to this issue? larry27's answer helped me—somewhat—but I still can't receive MMS, and my MMS messages don't get through to my wife, even though they appear to have been sent (the "sending" text changes to a time stamp).

Thanks!

0 Likes
littledaddydave

I just had same problem. turned phone off and restarted. working again     for now! good luck

0 Likes
Fran-The-Man

Same problem here for the past couple of weeks. Nothing seems to fix it...I have a Galaxy Nexus ...Any thoughts / ideas on how to fix it? I think it started after the last software update

0 Likes