I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

{word filter avoidance}...I feel all much better now. I still live my Fascinate (not that I ever hated it) but I HATE {word filter avoidance} VERIZON!!!

0 Likes
Re: Class action lawsuit regarding Android 2.2
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

Deep breath...

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

I love my Fascinate.

{word filter avoidance}...I feel all much better now. I still live my Fascinate (not that I ever hated it) but I HATE {word filter avoidance} VERIZON!!!

wait for it...

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

techlife2 wrote:

You know what's funny, not to ignore your well-written expose' but, once the update does show up one morning on your phone, you'll be the happiest guy in town and all this frustration and anger will then be directed at your dog! Be patient, be happy, take 10 deep breaths and say after me - "I Love my Fascinate"!

doubtful.  I guarantee that there will be even more complaints that same day when something still doesn't operate the way they think it should.  Flash in the browser isn't going to fix it.

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

Yes...it does exist. All verbal obligations stands equaly the same in the court of law. Let's count how many Verizon consumers were lied to by a different Verzion employees. I think, we will be able to count at least several tens of thousands like that.

VERIZON LIED and IT MUST BE PUNISHED for that practive.

Lie was never a part of the sale tictic...it is a federal offense aka "Bait & Switch". When (see, I said when not if) consumers will be able to bring that to the judge, Verizon will be fined.

and prices will go up to revocer it.  its a never ending cycle

-------------------------------------------------------------

Verizon is raising prices one way or another. The good thing is, we are still in America and there is such a thing as competition. We are always free to vote with our $$$. If I am not happy with Verizon in a year or so, I will go to other carrier (not that they are any better but still you choose between lesser evil).

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

papa_leo wrote:

Yes...it does exist. All verbal obligations stands equaly the same in the court of law. Let's count how many Verizon consumers were lied to by a different Verzion employees. I think, we will be able to count at least several tens of thousands like that.

Lie was never a part of the sale tictic...it is a federal offense aka "Bait & Switch". When (see, I said when not if) consumers will be able to bring that to the judge, Verizon will be fined.

Verizon is raising prices one way or another. The good thing is, we are still in America and there is such a thing as competition. We are always free to vote with our $$$. If I am not happy with Verizon in a year or so, I will go to other carrier (not that they are any better but still you choose between lesser evil).

i can always tell who is with another carrier when i call.  i cant get em due to lack of signal

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

have you visited the other boards.  Grass isn't always greener on the other side.  There are as many complaints or even more against Sprint, AT&T, Tmobile and the other little guys.

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, I do visit other carriers blogs and that is why I am with Verizon. I choose the lesser evil, but still EVIL nevertheless.

0 Likes
MKF
Enthusiast - Level 3

papa_leo wrote:

papa_leo wrote:

If you try to sue its going to end bad for you.   VZW has the money, lawyers and such to beat this if you tried it.  All they really got to do is pull out your contract show they haven't breached anything send you a bill for their lawyers and then we get to hear about more fussing and complaining about a version of android that wasn't even that good to begin with. 

0 Likes
MKF
Enthusiast - Level 3

papa_leo wrote:

Yes, I do visit other carriers blogs and that is why I am with Verizon. I choose the lesser evil, but still EVIL nevertheless.

Well if the other carriers are badder then vzw in your eyes and a simple update chases you off. I'd hate to see how long you stay with the competetion. As a sales rep the most thing I see is customers coming back after they thought they were going to greener pastures.  Its never that simple.  

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

papa_leo wrote:

Yes...it does exist. All verbal obligations stands equally the same in the court of law. Let's count how many Verizon consumers were lied to by a different Verzion employees. I think, we will be able to count at least several tens of thousands like that.

Lie was never a part of the sale tactic...it is a federal offense aka "Bait & Switch". When (see, I said when not if) consumers will be able to bring that to the judge, Verizon will be fined.

If you try to sue its going to end bad for you.   VZW has the money, lawyers and such to beat this if you tried it.  All they really got to do is pull out your contract show they haven't breached anything send you a bill for their lawyers and then we get to hear about more fussing and complaining about a version of android that wasn't even that good to begin with. 

-------------------------------------

Boo...Hoo,

I am shaking in my knees already. The class action case is a different then a personal case...I have name of all Verizon sales reps, tech personal, Supervisors, and Best Buy Mobile salesmen that verbally promised that Froyo will be available "any day". The good thing is Verzion itself records all of its conversations "for quality and training purposes" and as I was trying to cancel my contact within first 30 days and being promised Froyo it should all be in file and by court order Verzion will have to release all of those conversation as well as all notes made on my account that I called to cancel but was deter from doing so by guarantee delivery of the next OS upgrade within next several days.

So stop scaring people, we are not sheeps and have legal rights to defend ourselves.

0 Likes