Clock
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

Is anyone else having to switch off the automatic clock setting? This morning it was 7:01 and the clock on my phone read 6:46. It's happened before then it rights itself and then it happens again. It handled daylight savings without a problem.

0 Likes
Re: Clock
gsp10
Are You using the stock clock or the original? If you have a task killer just make sure it's not killing the clock task
0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

It's a bar across the bottom with the date on the left and the time on the right.

0 Likes
gsp10
In The settings under date and time do you have it set to automatic?
0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

I did. Until it decided to lose a quarter hour. Then I turned it off and have left it off.

0 Likes
gsp10
That Seems to be a pretty bad problem lol I dont know what else to do
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

monwarsec99 wrote:

It's a bar across the bottom with the date on the left and the time on the right.

bar across the BOTTOM? that sounds like a third party app, and would be a problem with that app.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

M91-30 wrote:

monwarsec99 wrote:

bar across the BOTTOM? that sounds like a third party app, and would be a problem with that app.

or the one on the lock screen

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry, yes the one when locked but that also affects the little one up top right when unlocked. And it's not always, sometimes it's right but then messes up again.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

What phone do you have? When did you start having this issue? 

If you are still having these issues, please reply so we can assist you.

Thanks

0 Likes