Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clock
monwarsec99
Novice

Is anyone else having to switch off the automatic clock setting? This morning it was 7:01 and the clock on my phone read 6:46. It's happened before then it rights itself and then it happens again. It handled daylight savings without a problem.

0 Likes
Re: Clock
gsp10
Are You using the stock clock or the original? If you have a task killer just make sure it's not killing the clock task
0 Likes
monwarsec99
Novice

It's a bar across the bottom with the date on the left and the time on the right.

0 Likes
gsp10
In The settings under date and time do you have it set to automatic?
0 Likes
monwarsec99
Novice

I did. Until it decided to lose a quarter hour. Then I turned it off and have left it off.

0 Likes
gsp10
That Seems to be a pretty bad problem lol I dont know what else to do
0 Likes
M91-30
Novice

monwarsec99 wrote:

It's a bar across the bottom with the date on the left and the time on the right.

bar across the BOTTOM? that sounds like a third party app, and would be a problem with that app.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

M91-30 wrote:

monwarsec99 wrote:

bar across the BOTTOM? that sounds like a third party app, and would be a problem with that app.

or the one on the lock screen

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Novice

Sorry, yes the one when locked but that also affects the little one up top right when unlocked. And it's not always, sometimes it's right but then messes up again.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

What phone do you have? When did you start having this issue? 

If you are still having these issues, please reply so we can assist you.

Thanks

0 Likes