Confused???
rachaelrae

So i downloaded Myxer on my phone. Downloaded a few ringtones that are not what i thought they were. I want to delete them but i can't figure out how! I connected my phone to my netbook and I the friggin' thing isn't showing up in my drives or anywhere. I am losing my mind ove this please help

0 Likes
Re: Confused???
gopattio

I think if you touch and hold the ringtone you want to delete that will do it.

0 Likes
Re: Confused???
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

From the main screen, touch menu tab
Touch Settings
Touch Sound & Display Settings
Touch Phone Ringtone
Select Ringer of choice

You can press and hold  the tone that you want to delete it and  proceed to remove it once you get the delete option.  

To connect the device to the PC, you want to make sure you have the updated drivers for the device. 

Windows 7 

Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Device Manager. 
Windows Vista 

Click Start > (Settings) Control Panel > (System and Maintenance) > Device Manager.
If prompted, click Continue.

Windows 2000 / XP 
Click Start > (Settings) Control Panel > (Performance and Maintenance) > System > Hardware > Device Manager.
If drivers are not updated, try doing a Windows Update, by going to start then Microsoft Update.  

Then you can follow the steps below to connect the device the PC.

Step 1. Plug a USB cable into your Samsung Fascinate and connect it to a USB on your PC's USB Port .

Step 2. Once you attach the Samsung Fascinate  to the PC with a USB cable. Your PC recognizes the connection and displays USB logo connected in the Annunciator Line and Notifications Panel.

Step 3. Pull down the Notification Panel, then touch USB connected.

Step 4. At the prompt, touch Mount to connect your  to the PC to copy files.

Step 5. At this point you can go into your PC's My Computer and delete the ringtones, from the ringtones folder.  This folder my vary depending on the phone.  Once you have deleted  files, you can Un-mount the device, and disconnect the cable.

0 Likes