Contacts no longer syncing
SeattleSuzy

The other day, all my contacts disappeared from my phone.  I have it set up to sync with my hotmail account.  Only my laptop, all my contacts are still there in my hotmail account.  But they're gone from my phone.  All the settings in the phone are as they have been in the past - nothing changed.  Any ideas how to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Contacts no longer syncing
drmar

Same thing happened to me

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i would try dleting the hotmail account on the phone and then setting it back up. have you tried to go into the phone settings (not the hotmail)-->accounts and sync......and making sure the hotmail account is still there and set to sync automatically?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SeattleSuzy, I regret to hear that your contacts have all been deleted from your phone! Did you try the previous steps of removing the Hotmail account and re-adding? Please try this as this should allow your phone to re-sync the contacts back to your phone.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SeattleSuzy

I did try deleting the account and adding it again, and that did the trick. Thanks! I was afraid that deleting it would be a big hassle and mess up a bunch of settings, but it didn’t. J

0 Likes