Re: Corrupt sd card
bearone21
Legend

no

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Perfect! We are glad this was helpful.

Rachel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand that this has left a bad taste in your mouth Bruce27u01. I can assure you that this is not common at all. I am glad you were able to get another memory card for your phone. I did want to know what date you purchased your memory card to see if you are under warranty. Where did you purchase your memory card and when? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bruce27u01
Contributor - Level 1

@, the sd-card was purchased 7 years ago; you and I know there is no warranty on sd-cards that old; if at all. I fail to understand why these questions are being ask since VZW is not going to reimburse me for corrupting my sd-card.

As I have stated before the amount of time I wasted "troubleshooting" this issue costs me more than purchasing a new sd-card. Hopefully, the next update will not corrupt my brand new sd-card.

That matter is now CLOSED!