Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Couple of issues? Car dock headphone jack and ThinkFree Office Copy & paste
bigskyguy

Have had my android unit 3 weeks and came from a Storm 1 which I enjoyed.  Have the Verizon version of the car dock and the headphone jack/aux out on it doesn't work with my cassette adapter. 

Also, I can't seem to get the Cut/copy to work (hyperlink and/or reg text) on a docx  opened with Think Free office.  Any help is always appreciated.

Thx

0 Likes
Re: Couple of issues? Car dock headphone jack and ThinkFree Office Copy & paste
PJNC284
Master

The car dock is probably like the desk dock and the audio out won't work until froyo is released.  The desk dock has a little sticker over the 3.5mm port.

Don't use the ThinkFree app as I have the paid version of Docs to Go but I just tried it out and think I figured it out. Open the file you want to edit,  hit the menu button, choose Edit and you'll get a scrollable bar on the bottom.  Scroll to the left and you should see an arrow for selection options. Tapping that will bring up another bar which has a check and some other options.  They don't have labels, but if you long press on one, it'll say what it is.  The order is selection mode, select all, select word, select line, select paragraph.  Touching a word and then hitting the 3rd icon on the bottom will select that word.  Then you just hit the clipboard which is to the far right of the first bar and either copy or cut the word.  Touch where you want to move it to and hit the paste icon (far right).  Alternatively, you can touch in front of a word, hit the Selection mode icon and longpressing on the screen will allow you to drag and highlight text from the initial location.

0 Likes