Current call and message logs
TEACHER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is crazy!  Up until yesterday I was always able to view current message and minutes logs with all five lines. Spent over an hour with reps that have no clue as to why this is happening. Just keep receiving a notification that my request cannot be processed. They put in a ticket to the higher ups as to why this is happening.

51 Replies
TEACHER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hooray! As of today the problem is fixed!! Am able to view complete call and message log!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer, I know how important it is to view the usage for my account. At the moment, there is a known issue with viewing the usage for My Verizon account. Rest assured, our team is aware and working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

~Freddy

Robmiller119
Enthusiast - Level 1

My call and text logs say they cannot be processed at this time why ???

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There apparently is some sort of outage/update going on; this issue has been reported in several threads on the forum the past few days.

DCLC2323
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to view my device usage for minutes and message details, I now get a message that says, "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."  This has been going on for several days. Why can't I see my text and phone call details any longer on MyVerizon?

sett22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get the same error message when trying to look at the Minute Details or Text Details for either line on my account "Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later."

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, just following up to see if you're still experiencing this issue. We're standing by, and are ready to help.

~Izzy

@sett22 wrote:

I get the same error message when trying to look at the Minute Details or Text Details for either line on my account "Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later."

0 Likes
jeepbeer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another update- (6 days in to this problem)

Usage details are still not working properly on the Verizon.com site. 

Example, when trying to view message details, there is an option of putting a 'Nickname' as ID where the number would normally show in the details.  AS it only shows partial info (the first 13 characters) when viewing,  if you click to view the full detail or to see the number attached to the 'nickname, the website pops you back/redirects to the usage data home page showing all lines again. It does this in less than 1 second of attempted viewing. 

Also the call data and message data is not entirely correct. Some calls do not show where they should and some messages show that mesages were sent where, in fact, there were none sent. (neither the stated recipient nor the stated sender have it on the phone as sent or received- ghost billing?)

Since my billing cycle ended in the middle of this problem, I will have to wait a few days before I can download the details from the previous billig cycle now, in order to further examine all of the errors. 

One other thing I notice the reps keep asking in threads like these, is if it is happening on the mobile app. The mobile verizon app does not give full call and message detail (ie. numbers for the called or messaged, nor the time they were sent/made, only a total summary of use for each  line. So, until they add that feature to the mobile app.. it does not apply to this situation. 

I hope this all made sense, morover, I hope Verizon can get this fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeepbeer
Enthusiast - Level 2

crickets.. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the help you need with your usage details. We'll send you a Private Note shortly.

~Jesse

0 Likes
jeepbeer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update.. So here it is, nearly 2 months after the big error message when trying to access call/message log. It was partially fixed ( one can now log in to view.) 
It took over a month to see that the nickname feature seems to be resolved.
However, now the logs don't update for days. 
There are still 'ghost' text showing on the bill as received, when there were none and messages I can see on my phone, that do not show on the message details as being received. 
Beyond frustrating to be presented with a feature that doesn't work  properly. Morover, Verizon reps not understaing how to help. 

0 Likes
jeepbeer
Enthusiast - Level 2

a month later and the problem still is, well, a problem. Hours upon hours on the phone with these 'cs people' and still no resolve. Stay tuned

0 Likes
MARKTSO
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed, it’s still not working. Calls and texts are not being reported. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, MARKTSO, I noticed we haven't heard from you so I just wanted to check in to see if you still need help with viewing usage. If so, please provide additional details so we can best assist you.

-Lauren

0 Likes
MARKTSO
Enthusiast - Level 3

As was mentioned the details are not available in the app, as I’m sure you’re aware. 

All of the calls and messages are still not showing up, as recently as today.   Some are there, but many are missing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to assist in any way we can. Please don't hesitate in reaching out to us in case you still need assistance. 

~Ivone

0 Likes
MARKTSO
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm reaching out.  It still doesn't work.  Are you even listening?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted. We sent out a Private Note. Please review at your best convenience.~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we are able to help out with any issues you are having. If you still need assistance with your usage, let us know and we will be happy to help.

~Freddy

0 Likes
MARKTSO
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is the reply above from Freddy directed to me??

0 Likes