Device Shortcuts
pdfdv1951

In the Device Shortcuts, somehow one of my contacts got assigned to #Warranty Center. I cannot find the correct number which should be assigned to this shortcut.

0 Likes
Re: Device Shortcuts
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If your looking for the Samsung Warranty Support  number it is,  1 888 987 4357.

0 Likes
pdfdv1951

At the beginning of my contacts, there is a list of shortcuts: #BAL, #DATA, #MIN, #PMT, #UPG, #Warranty Center All of those are 3 or 4 digit numbers, except #Warranty Center which has somehow been changed to my son's information - phone numbers, email, etc. I do not know how this happened, and before completely deleting the shortcut, I was going to try to change it to the correct 3 or 4 digit number. I have searched all over the Verizon website, and the shortcuts are explained under the Contact Us section, all EXCEPT #Warranty Center. My phone is only 7 months old, so it is still under warranty, which is why I wanted to make sure I still had the number which was originally stored in the phone as warranty support. I assume the other 3 and 4 digit numbers are speed dial numbers (like 611). This may seem trivial, but I don't understand why I cannot find anything online or within the Verizon website about this.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Warranty Center number is 866-406-5154.

Device Replacement Program | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes