Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Device Shortcuts
pdfdv1951

In the Device Shortcuts, somehow one of my contacts got assigned to #Warranty Center. I cannot find the correct number which should be assigned to this shortcut.

0 Likes
Re: Device Shortcuts
GalaxyClass
Master

If your looking for the Samsung Warranty Support  number it is,  1 888 987 4357.

0 Likes
pdfdv1951

At the beginning of my contacts, there is a list of shortcuts: #BAL, #DATA, #MIN, #PMT, #UPG, #Warranty Center All of those are 3 or 4 digit numbers, except #Warranty Center which has somehow been changed to my son's information - phone numbers, email, etc. I do not know how this happened, and before completely deleting the shortcut, I was going to try to change it to the correct 3 or 4 digit number. I have searched all over the Verizon website, and the shortcuts are explained under the Contact Us section, all EXCEPT #Warranty Center. My phone is only 7 months old, so it is still under warranty, which is why I wanted to make sure I still had the number which was originally stored in the phone as warranty support. I assume the other 3 and 4 digit numbers are speed dial numbers (like 611). This may seem trivial, but I don't understand why I cannot find anything online or within the Verizon website about this.

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

The Warranty Center number is 866-406-5154.

Device Replacement Program | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes