Disappearing Icons from Home Screen
cs72313

Has anyone else experienced their icons disappearing from their home screen? Then reappear randomly by either pressing the back key or home key.... It's really weird, but it consistently happens with my Handcent SMS app. Anyone else experience that?

0 Likes
Re: Disappearing Icons from Home Screen
Not applicable

Cs72313, thank you for your inquiry. That is very strange. I have a Nexus also and have not noticed any of my applications disappearing from the home screen. If this is only happening with Handcent, try uninstalling the application and re-installing. Also check the reviews to see if other Nexus users are reporting this issue for Handcent and alert the developer.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SriAkula

Yes, I've had the same issue for over 2 months now and as you mentioned, they come back in a couple of seconds after touching the menu button or by lock/ unlock the phone..

0 Likes
jscrawley
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've seen the same thing happen on my nexus, but it doesn't happen for very long, the icons are back on the screen within 1 second. This usually happens when I have a lot of stuff running on the phone. I did have this issue all the time with my original droid and droid 2 however.

0 Likes