Do I still qualify for the $100 credit since I am exchanging Samsung for Samsung?
MARCCDRP

Got my Note 7 through Best Buy, but was having trouble with a bill and went to a Verizon store.  There I was able to order a GS7 Edge to replace the 7, but will need to take the Note 7 back for a refund at BB.  Do I still qualify for the $100 credit since I am exchanging Samsung for Samsung?  BB was wishy-washy about when they would get the next shipment of the Edges and did not want to put anything on hold or order.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incentive Question
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Your account will reflect the new purchase/exchange so the credit will be credited accordingly regardless of how the phone is returned.   Two possible return routes; Best Buy, if they are willing to take the phone, or through the return process using the shipping box that should arrive within one to two weeks of your new phone purchase.

Verizon is indicating it will take 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Incentive Question
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Your account will reflect the new purchase/exchange so the credit will be credited accordingly regardless of how the phone is returned.   Two possible return routes; Best Buy, if they are willing to take the phone, or through the return process using the shipping box that should arrive within one to two weeks of your new phone purchase.

Verizon is indicating it will take 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your bill.

0 Likes