Downloading Drivers and transferring media!! HELP
sahsajoy

I am new to the droid world and very frustrated.  I am trying t bring my pics and ring tones over and everytime I plug in my phone it searches for drivers and either tells me they cannot locate them in mass storage mode or keeps downloading them over and over again if in media transfer mode.  I have not been able to use the Vcast either because it does not recognize my phone and wont download onto the phone through the app.  I have tried everything I can think of and I am very frustrated  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Downloading Drivers and transferring media!! HELP
moates
Contributor - Level 3

The Samsung Intensity II does not have desktop software that will allow the transfer of applications. In order to obtain applications on the Intensity II you have two options:

Option 1 – By purchasing / downloading them on the device itself (Instructions below)

-Press menu

-Media Center

-Browse & Download

-Get New Applications

Option 2 – By purchasing / downloading from the VZW website www.verizonwireless.com(Instructions below)

-Entertainment & Apps tab

-Apps (under the Media Store Category)

-Select the preferred app

-View pricing, compatibility, or Send to Phone.

**Airtime or megabyte charges apply for sending and receiving data using Get It Now/Media Center, depending on your plan.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@moates Umm... I thought this forum and question was for the Samsung Fascinate not the Intensity?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
systemcrash

I have a new Fascinate and previously had a Blackberry Curve 8330. I plugged both the new active Facinate and the old deactive 8330 into my computer at the same time via their USB cables and copied all my photos and ringtones from the 8330 to the Fascinate. The 8330 was in Bulk Storage mode and the Fascinate was in Synch mode. Everything worked fine but I can not seem to direct the fascinate to use the SD card as the ringtone data source so I am still stuck with the clunky ringtones that come with the phone. Hope this helps.

0 Likes