I would like to thank the community for your helpful solutions. I have provided instructions directly from your user manual below You can also find other helpful instructions for your phone by clicking on the link below:
Transferring files using the Mass Storage USB setting
1. From the Home screen, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ USB
Settings ➔ USB Mode, then select Mass Storage.
2. Attach your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Your
phone recognizes the connection and displays USB
connected in the Annunciator Line and Notifications Panel.
3. Display the Notifications Panel, then touch USB connected.
At the prompt, touch Mount to enable copying of files
between your computer and the memory card.
4. At the prompt on the computer, select a transfer method:
• Open device to view files using Windows Explorer. Drag and drop
files from the PC to the memory card installed in your phone.
• Manage the device using Rhapsody. For more information, see “V
CAST Music with Rhapsody” on page 76.
5. Transfer music files to the memory card. When finished,
you can disconnect the USB cable.
the phone acs like a thumb drive when you plug it in and click copy files from the drop down menu on your fascinate, from there, if you can't figure it out, you're on your own.
From there you can treat the SD card in your fascinate just like any other drive on your computer. You can copy and paste or drag and drop to or from each device.
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.