Dropped calls on Galaxy Nexus
Gilrez
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I both have Galaxy Nexus, and we both have the same problem. When your talking on the phone the other person can't hear you. This happens when we talk to each other, and when we talk to other people.

<Discussion moved to the Galaxy Nexus space from the 4G LTE space.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls on Galaxy Nexus
code_joe

I have the same issue and have talked to Verizon Support.  I have replaced the device twice which doesn't fix it.  Right now all they are having me do is call ### after it happens to mark the calls that it happens on. 

0 Likes
Counsel

I had this on my phone and on the 2 replacements they sent me... Let me know how your replacement works and the phone's info:  build #, android version, etc... 

Many of us are posting this info at http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24019 so that someone, hopefully, can follow the issue(s) to help find a solution.

Thanks!

0 Likes
menelfloss

I have had the problem since day 1, Dec 15 2010. The calls are not dropped since you can still hear the person on the other end, the microphone on the Nexus simply cuts out, or the transmission of the microphone stops working. I have gone back to the store, called tech support 3 times, wiped my phone to factory settings, have been sent a new phone and nothing fixes it.

It is a random problem which can happen three times in five minutes and then not show up again for days.

The consensus I get from support personnel is that the all illusive software update (first mentioned to me in late December) will fix this issue.

Love the phone,.... except for the phone part.

0 Likes