Re: Early Upgrade for Fascinate Owners
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1
0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I really don't want any upgrade or other problem phone .

All I want is the phone I paid for 6 months ago to work.

I have owned it for 6 months 2 of those it has been in the mail or Samsung's Service Center 

To put it another way they have had my phone 33.3% of the time I owned it

My first and more than likely Last smart phone

What every one that is having the missed call issue should do is Activate a dumb phone until this is fixed and drop there Data

that would more than likely send a message of how we are feeling

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

wardcst24 wrote:

I really don't want any upgrade or other problem phone .

All I want is the phone I paid for 6 months ago to work.

I have owned it for 6 months 2 of those it has been in the mail or Samsung's Service Center 

To put it another way they have had my phone 33.3% of the time I owned it

My first and more than likely Last smart phone

What every one that is having the missed call issue should do is Activate a dumb phone until this is fixed and drop there Data

that would more than likely send a message of how we are feeling

then head over to xda

get a rom to make it work properly

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I think all the Roms that are based on the ED01 Code are plagued with this Problem as is the GB leak

When I was running froyo would keep having to go back to Eclair to get my phone to work

What I am Looking for is Froyo running as it should

0 Likes
tamiowhit

Am experieincing exactly the same problems plus more.  Not receiving all my texts either.  I count on this phone as a vital link between my 17 year old daughter and myself in emergency situations.  My son was in the emergency room a couple of weeks ago and tried to call me twice but I never received the calls!!  Other times, I'll be literally holding my phone and will get a voicemail notofication even though the phone never rang!  Really unsure of how oftern this is happening.  I mean really...how are you supposed to know what texts and calls you're not receiving when you don't receive them?  The only way of gauging the severity is when someone says "I called/texted you, why didn't you call/text back?"  The old "I didn't get it" starts to sound hollow after a while!!!

I'm in on the class action lawsuit...or maybe I should just switch carriers!! 

0 Likes