Email accounts
TEX56

Has anyone figured out how to get two corporate accounts on the Samsung Fascinate?  I had the original Droid and had two corporate accounts but had to upgrade to the Samsung when the new Droid 2.2 software had a conflict with Microsoft Mail Server and I no longer could get email with it.  Now the Samsung will only let you have one corporate account.  Any ideas beside Touchdown?

0 Likes
Re: Email accounts
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello TEX56. I have read your post and understand your concern for have two corporate email accounts and I will be happy to provide the information. You can have two corporate email accounts on the Samsung Fascinate. You will get the option to select the email type. You need to select Corporate and then configure your Email account. Also you can sync both emails.

0 Likes
Re: Email accounts
TEX56

Input the first email address

Settings-Accounts & sync-Add account-Corporate-

Domain\Username ************

Password ***********

Exchange Server **************

x Use secure connection

x Accept all SSL certificates

Once you put the first email in as Corporate the software will not let you put in another Domain\Username.  It will have the original Domain\Username in a greyed out box.  The help manual states to delete the first account to be able to put in the second which is useless.  Please explain where I have gone wrong.

Thanks

0 Likes