Email issues
cbcjim

Stay clear of this phone, Verizon has been saying an update is on the way to solve the email problems. After 6 months either someone works very slow or they should be fired. The Droid operating system in general does not work properly.

0 Likes
Re: Email issues
MarcusI
Enthusiast - Level 3

What type of email issues are you having?

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

You might be able to receive help with your Fascinate if you specifically state what the problem is. You list yourself as the owner of an HTC phone and don't seem to care for the Android OS.

Maybe you just wanted to vent, I don't know. Warning people to stay away from "this phone", do you mean the Fascinate? or the In credible 2? Are you in the wrong forum maybe?

0 Likes
UnFascinated

I've had nothing but problems with the Samsumg Fascinate for 17 months.  A lovely piece of hardware but the software has been awful.  Had the update problem.  Couldn't get 2.2 for 9 months even though I was told it would be available within a few weeks when I purchased it. Have been through  factory resets, new phone, lost data and auto delete of hundreds of emails a dozen times.  Been lead to believe, I was the only one with such problems.  The latter wipes all my emails off of my server, never to be retrieved.  This is with ED05.  The support has been extremely time consuming, frustrating and useless and has now totally scrambled all my email accounts, all because of their software problems. Certainly can't recommend this phone.

0 Likes