Email problem
AWessel

I can receive emails from my pc but I cannot reply or send emails from my phone....any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Email problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the correct server settings for your email address ISP? The settings for the PC are often different from the mobile settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AWessel

I don't know...Im not savvy with pc's and phones and all their settings!  It's been working for months and all of the sudden yesterday it just quit working.  I don't know what to look for!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your email address through? Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, Time Warner Cable, etc?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AWessel

comcast

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you haven't done anything to your phone's settings, it may be a glitch in Comcast's servers ... that happens every now and then.  If you're still having issues, you may want to contact Comcast and see if there is an internet outage affecting your service. 

0 Likes
AWessel

Okay…thanks!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I also have Comcast and have had that happen before, but it's rare.  If that isn't the issue, report back ... as Ann154 said, there may be a setting that needs to be changed (these ISPs sometimes change ports and don't always let folks know).  Worst case scenario may be to delete your phone's e-mail account and then set it back up.

0 Likes